First of all, what are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that the sites visited by users send to their terminals, where they are stored before being re-transmitted on the next visit.
How cookies work:
Type of cookies used on our website:
Only technical cookies, analytical cookies and third-party cookies are used on our site.
Profiling and marketing cookies are absolutely not used. These cookies can transmit advertising messages to users and for this the user always has the right to object.
• Technical cookies, are those used to browse or provide a service requested by the user. They are not used for other purposes and are normally installed directly by the website owner. Without the use of these cookies, some operations could not be performed or would be more complex and / or less secure. For this type of cookies, the User's consent is not required, but it is necessary to inform him of the presence and type of the technical cookies present.
• Cookie analytics: these are cookies used to statistically analyze accesses and visits to the site that exclusively pursue statistical purposes and collect information in aggregate and anonymous form without the possibility of tracing the identification of the individual user. In these cases, since the current legislation requires that the users have to be provided with a clear and adequate indication of the simple ways to oppose their system to the installation of analytics cookies, we specify that it is possible to deactivate the aforementioned cookies: open your own browser, select the settings menu, click on the internet options, open the privacy tab and choose the desired cookie blocking level. If you want to delete the cookies already saved in the memory, just open the security tab and delete the history by checking the "delete cookies" box.
• Third Party Cookies: on our site the user may receive cookies from "third party" web servers: this is because the site may contain elements such as, for example, images, maps, sounds, buttons (links) and other interactions with "social networks", specific links to web pages of other domains that reside on servers other than the one on which the requested page is located. In other words, these cookies are set directly by the managers of the other websites.
Cookies used by the Site
Below is the list of all the cookies used by this Site: symfony sessionecookieconsent persistente_gat_gtag_UA_119799834_1 persistente_ga persistente_gid persistente_fbp persistente
DISABLING COOKIES COULD PREVENT THE CORRECT USE OF SOME FUNCTIONS OF THE SITE, in particular the services provided by third parties may not be accessible, and therefore may not be viewable, by way of example only:
• any YouTube videos or other video sharing services;
• the social buttons of social networks;
• Google maps.
Instructions for disabling cookies can be found on the following web pages:
If you wish to learn more about the ways in which your browser stores cookies during your navigation, please follow these links on the sites of the respective suppliers.
Mozilla Firefox: https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/privacy/websites/
Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en-GB
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows/delete-and-manage-cookies-168dab11-0753-043d-7c16-ede5947fc64d
Safari 6/7 Mavericks: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
Safari 8 Yosemite: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
Safari su iPhone, iPad, o iPod touch: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT201265